• Applicants must be over the age of 18 when submitting their application.
• Applicants should have no less than $250,000 dollars of net personal assets when submitting their application.
• Within one month after the application has been granted FIU clearance, the applicant should deposit the full application fee with GK Immigration services Limited (GKIS).
• Applicants must submit an original or notarised certificate of no criminal record from the jurisdiction in which he/she has resided during the last 12 months and (if different) the jurisdiction of his/her principal nationality.
•Application Form (including the spouse and all dependents inluded in the application).
•Notarised scan (hi-res, full colour) copy of the Passports of all applicants (including the spouse and all dependents included in the application. Passport cover + 1st and last 3 pages of the passport).
•Certified Identity card color scan of each person included in the application (where issued by the jurisdiction of nationality or residence).
•Certified Birth Certificates of all applicants or household register (戶口for Chinese applicants), where available.
•Certified Marriage certificate of applicant and spouse, if spouse is included in application.
•Curriculum vitae (CV / Resume) of applicant.
•Notarised police clearance of applicants and dependants age 18 and above.
•English medical certificate of applicants.
•Most recent education proof of dependant children.
•6 high definition passport photos of each person included in the application (40mm x 50mm, white background).
• Proof of assets owned by the applicant to a value of more than US$250,000, with 6 months bank statement.